Coneburst and Starburst

Argh! :(
Do you think that the "Blair flight instructor" ending, hints at a possible liaison between them?

Wishful thinking... ;)

Well, Sether did become like the kilrathi, but he was a crazy bastard...
The only time i shot someone defenseless was when i fought Thrakath in the WC3 3DO, that time when they destroyed the behemoth i shot his ejecting pod, unfortunatelly he still lived until the end of the game...i was very angry about him killing angel, but i did felt slightly bad for this...;0

Seether was way more cold hearted than the Kilrathi. With them it was all about hunting prey or fighting an honorable enemy to see who was better. With Seether it was extermination plain and simple.

No, being honourable and all dont make the Kilrathi good, i think anyone that tryes to kill me just because im alive is evil.

I never said the cats were good, in fact i argued against that point before. But all the cats are like that. Seether is a human killing humans. It makes him just that much more evil.

Although he seemed cold, Seether had good intentions (and yes, we know about the road to hell...).

Originally posted by Supdon3
You can have Phanter! But Panther is mine! :) [/B]

No, just because i wrote her callsign wrong doesnt make her yours...go away, she is mine! :D

[Edited by KillerWave on 03-21-2001 at 01:01]

Ok, choose your weapons...
I get an excalibur loaded with leech missiles, i dont like to shot down defenselles enemies, but in your case i think i can make an exception...:D hehe

Originally posted by Wedge009
Um, Panther belongs to who she wants to. She's fictitious character for goodness sake!

Cant you just let we make joke about it??;)

Nah, Blair might be dead by now, that between you and me, if he rver comes back, i can finish him later...:D hehehe

[Edited by KillerWave on 03-21-2001 at 01:09]

Back