Computer game quotes

"Now all we need is Paladin and Maniac and we can all die together." Captian Etienne Montclair

"What a pleasant thought Doomsday." Lt. Colonel Mariko Tanaka

Yeah, Excell's cool. And it was neat to see Spirit ragging on Doomsday. It was said togune in cheek. Blair makes a similar comment later in the game.

Far as I know, she was only a selectable wingman. I think the person who plays her is actually part of the Price of Freedom development team, as are all the wingmen who arn't involved in the storyline. (Maniac, Catscratch, Hawk, Panther, Vagabond, ect).

That may be the case Phillip, but the way she spoke to Blair made me think that she Fancied him

Well back on topic

"I'm looking at a dead man"
"You and me one on one"
"You're going down"
"Eat this loser"

Starlancer - You're Charcter (either a Male or Female Voice, depending on what sex you choose)

"Look at the bright side, Maniac. At least you don't have to worry about your promotion that finally came through."

"My promotion came through? My promotion came through? This can't be right..."

It's

"Look at the bright side, Manaic. At least you don't have to worry about that Confed promotion that finally came through."

"My promotion came through? My promotion came through? Confed, That's not right..."

You're both wrong! It's:

"My promotion came through? My promotion came through! Confed, That's not right..."

I remember Excell saying something about "hot" or "action" . . . something like that . . made me think that she was dropping hints to Blair . . probably wanted some "hot action" with Blair's "flight stick" . . but she might have a sand princess to contend with, if Maniac was correct :)

"I can't wait to get back to the ship and have a food nipple because I've worked up a big
grunty thirst." That little Grunt in the last level of Halo said that.

Barry Corbin rules. Here's a couple of gems of his from Red Alert:

"I know. Canada. More cows up here than people." Said with disgust when he is moved to Canada.

"I'm tired of hanging out here in Canada. Get me my office back!" His orders to defend the Pentagon.

Phillip Tanaka said:
I think the person who plays her is actually part of the Price of Freedom development team...
Jennifer Ayers, IIRC. Even George Oldziey gets a listing. As "Blade", again IIRC.

The Battleship in Starcraft's quote was actually
"Not equipped with shields? Well, then, buckle up!"

Other quotes:
"Looks like you just hit some poor feller's dog." -cutscene in Starcraft

"Hole in one!" -death in Space Quest 3 when shot in the head

"Look out for the bump!" -Libiyan(?) suicide truck

"Why do you keep touching me?" -Warcraft 2 Knight

"Yup, That's a cow all right." -Diablo

"What do ye want?"
"I want to be a fireman!"
"Go away, kid, ye bother us."
Guybrush Threepwood and Pirate captains in Secret of Monkey Island.

"What does an Ewok want with Tibanna gas?"
"Never you mind!"
Luke and an Ewok in Yoda Stories.

The Dungeon Keeper 2 quotes:
"Keeper, there is something unpleasent under your fingernail."
"Your Dungeon is on an incline. Angry creatures cannot play marbles."
"Your Dungeon floor is lumpy. Order your minions to jump up and down."
"Your minions demand cable."
"Your lair has been recarpeted."
"Your nocturnal perserverance has given you a hidden game tip: GO TO BED."

And of course, the worst quote of all time:
"Ninjas have kidnapped the President. Are you a bad enough dude to rescue the President?" -intro to Bad Dudes

Back