Comics

fongsaunder

Spaceman
Well, recently (as stated in my last fanArt thread), Ive given my WC comic a green-light. Ive completed the first two pages, nothing fancy, but at least I tried. page three is still in rough-pencil-sketch form and I'll do it with any free time I have. Feedback would be good though.I just hope I can get at least one page per week or close.
Page One: Landing
200603241627333qk.jpg

Full Size:http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/4084/200603241627338cn.jpg
Page Two: Jumping
200603241628553qi.jpg

Full Size:http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/4500/200603241628557tn.jpg

I could color it but Im using a frakin G1/G2 pen, non waterproof, BIG MISTAKE....So i'll have to go without colour. Those who wants a coloured version please Photoshop it urself.

with fongsaunders permission i have coloured the first page of the comic... so here is how it looks now.

i used paint shop pro and a comic font too do it.

fongsaunderart033sb.jpg

(sorry its so huge...no idea how too work with imageshack)

ill be trying too help out fongsaunder as much as i can but my commitments are stepping up so its rather hard. (so my working rate is slow...along with the lego fighter...which i will finish the instructions for at some point.)

anyway.

enjoy guys :)

Sorry about the late update, Im VERY busy this week, got lotsa homework and school projects.
As compensation, here are TWO pages
Enjoy
200604051549145ex.jpg

FullSize=http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/9681/200604051549144ma.jpg
200604051551043vb.jpg

FullSize=http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/6493/200604051551044fz.jpg

BTW, I may print an extra copy and do it with colour pencils, if it works out, it'll be on the net.

BTW2, since it's currently colourless, the audience may no know what guns are firing, so I invented word-codes for it
BARRNNGG-StormFireII
CHEW CHEW CHEW-Lasers
FIUOONN FIOONN-Ion
KACHUI KACHUI-Tachyon
KACHIUUUUU-Plasma
BANG- MassDriver
KA-BANG-Charging Mass Driver

They may look funny here, but they look cooler in the comic.

BTW3,
I know Fraltha IIs dont have a bridge (like mine) Im making a point that this ship is their command ship and other Fraltha IIs dont have the bridge conning tower

fongsaunder said:
Im tired of posting them twice, so Im using thumbnails now.

It looks like you mean that you stopped using thumbnails and are now just using links.

fongsaunder said:
BTW, Does anyone mind if I use ur usernames as callsigns? Im really running out of callsign ideas.If you do mind, just PM me.

If you wanted to ask whether people minded or not, you should probably have asked that they opt in. People who might have posted here before might not read this thread again or see your post and know to PM you. I probably wouldn't even ask though. I doubt anyone would mind, and lots of people have generic names which come from other things.

ChrisReid said:
It looks like you mean that you stopped using thumbnails and are now just using links.

If you wanted to ask whether people minded or not, you should probably have asked that they opt in. People who might have posted here before might not read this thread again or see your post and know to PM you. I probably wouldn't even ask though. I doubt anyone would mind, and lots of people have generic names which come from other things.
Well, I meant this in this particular thread.
BTW, My username is actually my real name.
I got to be more tidy next time, you can actually see rubber residue on the first box

Yeah, what I meant is, for example: TopGun sometimes disappears for months after posting. He might not see your request to opt out, so he'd never know to ask his name not be used. Coincidentally, my username is also my real name too. How many callsigns do you think you need? About half the names used here are common enough to use as inspiration without asking the people here. The others are so specific that you'd probably want to ask people directly, but you wouldn't need so many names that you'd ever get to those people on the list.

Back