Cockpits

ilricca

Spaceman
After many cargo runs (and many painful deaths) I have amassed the necessary credits to buy the Broadsword!
::D
But in the space I realize that the Broadsword is cockpitless!!!
::(
Maybe the the others non-canon Privateer ships are also cockpitless, I don't know: the Broadsword its my frist non-canon Privateer ship, sorry.
Anyway there is, I think, a simple (but not elegant) solution for this strange problem: we can use a bitmap representing cockpit (or the H.U.D. ) of a real fighter, like the F-16...

Probably because current cockpit artwork is limited to what came from the original Privateer - the four cockpits. Until artists come up with some new artwork - that's what we have.

MamiyaOtaru, maybe link current cockpits to other ships (gladius, stilleto etc use centurion, other merchant type ships use galaxy, drayman use orion - or somesuch)?

WC2 had a broadsword cockpit--we could consider using that... maybe dying it silver to match the new paint scheme inn privateer

That's what will be done. I just hadn't gotten around to it because I never thought anyone would want to fly a Broadsword ;) It was pretty much last on the list. Might bump it up I guess.

Back