Cloaking Quirks

Wendy

Spaceman
While Cloaked you CAN
Auto-Pilot your way through Asteroid Fields.

While cloaked you CANNOT
Get away from cued up Campaign Intercepts. They see you cloaked or not. Before AND after you land and launch again. The others can't see you, but the ones that caught you in the first place DO.

Either Kill them or quit the game and restart it to get rid of them.
A re-laod MIGHT work. But I haven't gotten that far yet.

Tayla's third mission was a cake walk. Where was the Confed Patrol that usually waits for you at the Jump to New Constantinople? I didn't get lit on their radar because they weren't there!

I like the Pirate missions! Nice Touch!

Pirate Bases need to have the names assigned. At least for the mission ones. Let your mission computer assign the names after you've landed on them at least once. YOU MUST LAND to get the name of the base. Is that doable?

Ummm. . .If you are on one side of a base and VERY CLOSE TO IT, (within 10K for me.) and you target something on the other side of it for auto-pilot, you run into the base. Donk! Donk! Donk! No hull damage, but my poor Centurion didn't know what to do. Happened at Oakham Pirate Base. I was at the view port looking THROUGH the asteroid. I had the Natural Phenominon Targeted. I hit Auto-Pilot and bounced across teh base.

YOU ASKED ME TO BREAK IT! DON'T LAUGH!

Back