Clearence sale...everything must go!

Deadman_ny

Spaceman
Here's the short and dirty. I bought a tractor trailer full of lights as per my GC's urging about 2 years ago for $3,500.
Most of the lights are still in their original boxes, since I bought them new. These include 2'x4', 2'x2' parabolic lights, along with standard 2'x'4 florecent, and wall packs (external 150/250 and 400 watt lights that you hang on the outside of a building. Aswell as 8' florecent lights sigle and 2 bulb. My liese for the rented space is runs out in a month and rather then having to pay to have everything moved to another storage space...I just want to get rid of it all. I'll go over and grab some pics if there are any interested parties. They've been stored in a 70,000 sqaure foot heated storage space located in an empty store in a local mall. It's a clean dry location in other words and everything is stacked neatly. Willing to let this stuff go cheap cus I've made the money back on it already. Most of the 2'x4' parabolics go for about 70$ each. You grab a batch of 10 lights for 50$ or less. The more you take the cheaper stuff gets. :)

Are they lay-in, framed or what?

Not that I'm interested in buying any, just thought I'd ask a pertinent question. Although I have been considering building my own department store...

Most (99%) of the lights are meant as "lay in". They drop into ceiling grid of a suspended cieling. The 8' track lights hang off the grid.

I think shipping would be prohibitive for most people unless they are in the area, But if you're are giving them away...

Wow, the first time LeHah tries to be nice, that's what he gets.
No wonder he's the way he is.

Wow, the first time LeHah tries to be nice, that's what he gets.
No wonder he's the way he is.

Wasn't being mean when I replied to Le. He stated an obvious option and...bad attempt at humor on my part. :)

Asked for permission from the owners of the plaza and ended up puting up a sign along with a couple of the lights in front by the sign pylon. Simply amazed at the number of phone calls from people. Most people said they wanted the lights for basements and garages and a few jokingly said it was for growing drugs...it's all cool. Made a hell of a dent that way. Moved about 300 units already.

Back