City of God

It´s not just like the plot says "two kids, one becomes evil, the other becomes a good guy", it´s about watching kids being sucked helplessly into a world of violence, about truly understanding what the lives of very poor people ruled by criminals is like.

The trailer also doesn´t help much, they spend half of it describing how good the reviews about this movie are.

Go watch the movie (City of God, not that stupid Xuxa movie) then come back here to rephrase your sentence.

Originally posted by Starkey
It´s not just like the plot says "two kids, one becomes evil, the other becomes a good guy", it´s about watching kids being sucked helplessly into a world of violence, about truly understanding what the lives of very poor people ruled by criminals is like.

The trailer also doesn´t help much, they spend half of it describing how good the reviews about this movie are.

Go watch the movie (City of God, not that stupid Xuxa movie) then come back here to rephrase your sentence.

I dont care to see it really...:D

I wanted to watch the movie, but hadn't age to do, so my father bought me the book. And for what i readed, it rocks! It is too realistical. Hint - If they ever release the book in english, don't read the last page, as it stinks. The first part is better. I can't say the same about the movie :)

Back