CIC Finance Trading In France (March 14, 2005)

Cpl Hades

Mr. Kat
Remembering our announcement of CIC Finance on April 1 last year, Major Striker was shocked to find this ATM during a trip to Paris.

We're not sure if CIC Finance can co-exist with "CIC Banques" or if we'll have to take on the legal might of a French bank, but we have been investigating new industries to break in to for some time. Expect a new announcement soon!

--
Original update published on March 14, 2005

Last edited by a moderator:
Talking about CIC: The information empire seems to grow steadily, but is rather shoddily camouflaged in central Europe. So the CIC Germany ("Center for International Cooperation", :D :rolleyes: ) states for its targeted activities:
CIC substantially contributes to networking amongst internationally-oriented role players
CIC deals with issues, which will remain important to key players in the long-term future
CIC combines role player's aims and interests into projects.
..and if that wouldn't be enough, the self-definition really gives away who's behind it all:
What distinguishes CIC from other organisations?

First and foremost, the organisation is distinguished by the high-level members who constitute CIC's advisory board. These members represent organisations and institutions dealing with all relevant points of interest and concern in the field of international co-operation. These include politics, the economy, science, culture and the media.
So guys, get out and be proud. Although that picture is somewhat misleading - Chris has been applying Photoshop to the max obviously, but still that grin gives him away.

Haha, at first I wasn't sure what you were talking about but you're right, that smile is very similar to Chris's .

Hehehe, I have a picture of the Paris CIC Finance from the last time I was over there. It may be in my livejournal, or it might just be on my harddrive.

Back