CIC Files?

The Punisher

Spaceman
I tried downloading some WC3 files from the files section I got 3 of them off i think. But the other two i wanted got messed up the first one was the Bloopers which really looked cool. It came of the server alright I think but I am having problems playing it. I use windows media player and it's the one that plays the other smaller files just fine. Could it be that the bloopers file is too big or something cause Windows media player keeps locking up when I try that one.
Do you think maybe I should use a different player or what...Please help those bloopers looked cool.

And the other that didn't even download right was the "T-Bomb Run on Kilrah" it downloaded for a second and put the zip on my hardrive when I clicked the zip it said It had an error and I should try to download it again. It didn't take nearly as long as it should have to download so there has got to be something wrong with the download.

Later

THE PUNISHER!

What you could do is try using a download utility like Getright or Gozilla - you can get these in the files section - they ought to clear up any downloading problems. Also you could try using Real Player to view the files since AFAIK they're in real media format. But Windows Media should be able to play them.

I thought those kinds of things like Gozilla just screwed up your packet sizes all to hell. Does it really work...I've only heard bad things. Especially if you have it on a computer and then change from 56k to Cable or something Im pretty sure it messes it up then. Do you use it with success?

I am seeing about downloading realplayer right now

THE PUNISHER!

[This message has been edited by The Punisher (edited November 06, 2000).]

I've used both Getright & Gozilla & they worked fine for me. I remember trying to download the trailer for Fleet Command 1 time but it kept downloading really fast & I ended up with a file a fraction of the size it was meant to be. Big surprise the file was faulty. Then I got Getright & that sorted the problem out.
Besides programs like Getright & Gozilla are useful since you can resume the download if it gets interrupted & various other useful stuff.

Interesting well then I suppose I was mislead thanks for info I will hit gozilla righ away!

Later

"THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION!"

THE PUNISHER!

Back