CIC, eltee: On final, reporting for duty...

ELTEE

Vice Admiral
Hey all - it's been a while but I'm finally back. The updated look of the CIC is a great surprise - well done! It looks like I have to figure out an appropriate avatar now. Never thought I'd see the day...

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well. I've been catching up on all the latest news and there is definitely an atmosphere of optimism that has me motivated, replete with a new 'to do' list: Download WC3 from GOG and download the finished Standoff. What could be better? As always, it looks like it's a great time to be a Wing Commander fan. Happy to be back!

I’m putting you back in the cockpit, where you’ll be reunited with an old friend… the thrill of battle.
Welcome home!

Many thanks everyone! It's good to be back - though it appears I have been demoted to Captain for my extended AWOL. Have the ranks changed? Ignore me if they have, still catching up - I'll figure it out eventually!

Ranks will be fixed soon--we switched to a new type of board software a few weeks ago and that feature is still in the works. Kris says they should be in the next update.

Back