Christopher Blair the Super Hero

TheRedDuke

Spaceman
I don’t know if anyone else here is a City of Heroes fan, but I felt compelled to create a Wing Commander-themed character. I originally wanted a character with a flight jumpsuit and helmet (circa WC4 or WCP), but several attempts looked either bland or not of any likeness at all. I finally found a good combination for designing a WCM marine-style uniform. So behold: my creation that is Christopher Blair. The costume options are somewhat limited, although I was pleased with the ankh, as it looks somewhat similar to the Pilgrim Cross. The blaster rifle also has a decent likeness to the one used in the movie. While trying out a WCM flight jumpsuit, I found an excellent monocle, and while it isn’t part of the marine uniform, I thought it added a nice touch. The name of the character is Lt Chris Blair, for obvious reasons, and he’s a mutation-blaster. The character description strongly emphasizes how good he is at math.

So anyway, just wanted to show this off, since none of the guys I play with care about the significance of this “clone character”. I even heard an insult or two about how lousy the WCM is. I was all like, “what-EVER”.

coh_blair.jpg

Hehe, that's awesome - though I'm not sure about a Wing Commander character wearing the symbol of the Ultima games... :)

Bandit LOAF said:
Hehe, that's awesome - though I'm not sure about a Wing Commander character wearing the symbol of the Ultima games... :)

have you forgot about the Bloodfang in Ultima 7?
But anyway the uniform looked really nice. :cool:

Ultima X lives on...on the chest of my character :p

I was actually going to use a star that looked similar to the the Confed Star, but it doesn't let you size or position the logo, it just splatters it across your entire chest. It definitely didn't go with the suit. What I'd really like to create is a Kilrathi superhero (or villain), although there aren't any options for creating non-human heroes. Yet.

TigerNobleHeart said:
How about Blair as a Superman-like character? Having him in blue tights with a white Confed logo on his chest? *LOL*

I give you...CAPTAIN CONFEDERATION. Sadly there are no capes in the game, or I'd have given him one in the likeness of the the TC's flag. IMO, the fingerless gloves make the man.

captainconfed.jpg

My attachment is fixed now.
But i will post them again:

Attachments

• Bloodfang.JPG
    Bloodfang.JPG
    3.2 KB · Views: 644
  • wc2bloodfang.jpg
    wc2bloodfang.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 627
Back