Christmas lights are still up

Three Years?

I think we've got some lights up outside, but they look nice in the Summer Nights

My Christmas tree is still up because my girlfriend doesn't want to take it down. She asked if we could just leave it until next year. I would but, it is starting to dry out and it's becoming a serious a fire hazard. Maybe next year I'll buy a plastic one.....

For one, plastic girlfriends don't bitch and nag all day long. Plastic Christmas trees however are just plain tacky.

I thought that if you left your Christmas decorations up past Epiphany, you had bad luck for the year?

Bandit LOAF said:
How else would one continue to tastefully display their collection of Star Trek ornaments?
I have but 1 Star Trek ornament (Voyager) and 1 Star Wars (the Falcon). They get the choice spots on the tree. I sure would like to hang a Scimitar or a Thunderbolt in there somewhere too. Hmmm.....

I'm sure it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to take those WC3 paper models and turn them into Christmas ornaments. Maybe next year.

Bandit LOAF said:
How else would one continue to tastefully display their collection of Star Trek ornaments?

ROTFL!!! Classic, I love that. True, my Star Trek/Star Wars ornaments only get to see that limited amount of time through December, never thought of leaving the tree up all year.

my dad got me a star wars ornament years ago.

in hindsight, its pretty crappy.

i mean, who wants a yellow spaceship on their tree?

No one even gives Thanksgiving a chance. People start putting up Christmas lights the first week of November. It sickens me.

In Mallrats, when Brodie and TS see the Stage being constructed, TS says that maybe it's for the Easter Bunny Pictures, then Brodie says "Impossible! The Easter Bunny court is down at the other end of the mall. It’s been up since two days after Christmas"

That always makes me laugh, and the funny thing is that it probably does happen :D

Back