ChrisReid where do you get off.

Reid your shortbus is here, think I don't know how to mask an IP? Banning someone for being mouthy as I was is one thing, but having the reason say "Ungrateful Loser" brings you down to my level. I completely nerd raged, and for that, in front of everyone in this forum, I apologize for that. I have a problem with patience and sometimes run off for no reason. That's the best I can do or say. Balls in your court.

Reid owns the site, you just post in it. IF he lets you. For complete posting freedom, you can pay the hosting fees for psychobabytrollnews.com

@ Rat/Joann (w/e you call yourself), I didn't believe in the "loser" comment till you told Chris to ride the short bus. You are ungrateful. We provided a "free" service by offering to do our best to diagnose your game issue despite your rather inane way of getting your information across.

In your posts you have responded to our kindness with malevolence and then have the gall to insult the community (and the caretaker himself...not a smart move) when we don't respond fast enough (IYO) to your questions, we are not your personal customer service representatives. If you have the knowledge to mask an IP AND solve your video issue on your own then honestly WTF are you mad for, pride? Nerd rage belongs in grade school and happy to see it does not find a home here. Good day sir/ma'am/alien, whatever you are, Reid did right kicking you out. My last 2 cents on this.

As I learned in time, there is a firm difference between a person, and the same person acting as a MOD.

The MOD has to maintain order at all costs, in how they see fit. Chris is the Master MOD. He is the dictator here (using this in a positive way,) and he has to do, what he has to do. If a MOD is a pushover, forums go into chaos. So a MOD has to be a person that is all about "abusive power", because sometimes, to keep the place under control, you gotta be unfair. And like everyone else has said, he owns the place. Really hard to tell a business owner he sucks, and still get service.

Back