Casey's callsign

Icestorm

Spaceman
Does Casey have an "offical" callsign anywhere, like Blair is officially Maverick even though you can change it in the game?

Hmm I think there is no official info about his nickname....yet..... :p Maybe if they continue the series we ll find out.Like Blair in the first Wc`s we didnt even know his name...we called him "Bluehair".

I'm pretty sure that for the time being, "Frosty" is the closest thing to an official callsign.

Mav23 said:
I'm pretty sure that for the time being, "Frosty" is the closest thing to an official callsign.

Yeah but if by some merical they do someday continue on with the series they better change it in my oppinion.

Yeah, I'm actually just getting done playing through the series again. I'm on mission 14 of Prophecy, and just thinking about how I really wish they would continue the series.

They don't need to make as many movie clips for a ton of different plot lines like they did w/ Wing IV, but more like Prophecy where there is a primary storyline that must be followed, and you occasionally have one big movie with everyone involved in 'pilot country'. I like the main interaction to be while I'm in the cockpit like they did in Prophecy, that was great.

IPhoenixI said:
Yeah but if by some merical they do someday continue on with the series they better change it in my oppinion.

I don't think it's *THAT* bad. Sort of appropriate since he's young and Iceman's kid. If was a vet I can't imagine anyone calling him "Frosty" but....

Oh yes, and Razorback: I do agree that the way Prophecy was executed is near perfect.

TCSTigersClaw said:
Hmm I think there is no official info about his nickname....yet..... :p Maybe if they continue the series we ll find out.Like Blair in the first Wc`s we didnt even know his name...we called him "Bluehair".

That was the internal name for him, too.

(There's a cute part in the original Prophecy script that Johnny sent me where Casey and company make fun of Blair's "Bluehair" nickname.)

What about Case. Almost everyone uses that nickname for him. Sometimes people use their nicknames as callsigns.

If "Case" was the official callsign I'd shoot whoever thought that was a good idea. So, lucky for you, you didn't make that his official callsign.

Bandit LOAF said:
(There's a cute part in the original Prophecy script that Johnny sent me where Casey and company make fun of Blair's "Bluehair" nickname.)

Any place where we can get ahold of this script?

Back