Casey and Hawk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soma

Spaceman
Here's a tangent from another thread... How to get to the scene in WCP where Wilson yells at you for attacking the Kilrathi? I've tried just about every variation of attacking the Kilrathi to no avail. After killing the Kilrathi at Nav 1, I can't land on the Midway. Anyone know the exact procedure to this?

You kill all the Kilrathi that survive the fight with the Nephilim. Do NOT open fire on any other Kilrathi for the rest of the mission, and you should get through fine.

Best, Raptor

I finally figured it out, thanx, the fact that I had to let Hawk die was what through me off...Jeez, Wilson IS intimidating when he loses his temper...

Ehhhh what are you saying ??
When he want to post something always appears the no picture from Geoicities

That's because many companies are getting smart now and are not allowing direct linking of images from their server and bandwidth.

Does the CIC do it too?

Originally posted by Soma
I finally figured it out, thanx, the fact that I had to let Hawk die was what through me off...Jeez, Wilson IS intimidating when he loses his temper...

Well, I've never seem Wilson losing his temper, despite everything Tim the Toolman puts him through. Now, Wilford on the other hand.. :p

Best, Raptor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back