Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Vesuvius

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Midway

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters

Sylvester

Vice Admiral
What is your favorite carrier from the Wc games Bengal,Confederation,Ranger,Concordia,Durango,Midway,Wake(khorsan) or Vesuvius

Note, The TCS Concordia is not Concordia Class, she is Confederation Class. the Concordia Class TCS Concordia was destroyed in a rearguard action in the early 2660's

The Bengal is my fav. I looks tough and I really like that aircraft carrier in space look. I always seems like the best choice for a major attack force.

Sylvester said:
Note, The TCS Concordia is not Concordia Class, she is Confederation Class. the Concordia Class TCS Concordia was destroyed in a rearguard action in the early 2660's

Wouldn't is stand to reason that the Concordia Class Carrier TCS Concordia was destroyed before the Concordia Class SuperCruiser TCS Concordia is featured in 2654? You're overusing the term "rearguard action" too, since that's how the Confederation Class Dreadnought TCS Concordia was destroyed.

According to the Battlegroup Serpent Website, the Confederation Class TCS Concordia is the third ship in confleet to bear that name. It says that the Concordia Class TCS Concordia, the second ship to bear the name was destroyed in 2659/2660 iirc.
Also, why does everyone seem to hate the Durango Class BWS Intrepid. It's the only one with no votes.

LOAF, could you tell the other guys, (Eder, Psych etc...) that i'm sorry for posting so much. I was just trying to strike up a good convesation or argument. i didn't mean to offend anyone, I was just trying to help. I know i'm 13 but i wanted to take place in the disscusions like everyone else.

BTW, am I the youngest CIC member?

Don't worry about it -- personally, I'm happy to see the kinds of things you post... they're the sorts of topics I'm interested in. Maybe space out new threads, so it doesn't look like you're the only one talking.

As for your age -- I'm not sure if you're the youngest. I do know there are a few other fans here around your same age... I don't really think it matters, though. I remember posting to the Origin WC board when I was 13...

Sylvester said:
LOAF, could you tell the other guys, (Eder, Psych etc...) that i'm sorry for posting so much. I was just trying to strike up a good convesation or argument. i didn't mean to offend anyone, I was just trying to help. I know i'm 13 but i wanted to take place in the disscusions like everyone else.
No need to apologize, man, just don't do it again. :) You're free to take place in discussions, just try not to create so many new threads at a time... that gets annoying. If the subject you want to talk about is related to the subject of an existing thread, just post a reply there instead of starting a new one.

(No matter how remotely related the subjects are, I'm sure we've seen some much more absurd topic drift in the past :p)

Age doesn't really matter too much here. I think I'm the youngest person on the staff's of all the mod teams I've worked on (so far UE and Standoff - I do the music). I'm 16 (17 in 3 days... I'm so excited - I get my driver's liscense... if I pass the test) - but I'm sure as anyone on the team will tell you, the fact that I'm the youngest doesn't bother them at all.

Needaham, I didn't know that you were only 16. Really I thought you were like 20 or something.

You can only get your license when you are 17, what a bummer. I knew that some states had a graduated licensing program but I didn't think it was based on how old you are.

Sylvester, you may not be the youngest, but you would be one of the younger ones. There is a rule about being 13 before joining.

Of course anybody could lie and say they were 14 when they were 11 or 12.

But here ages don't really matter, as long as you be careful of pysch and don't let what some of what he says bother you. He can be rather critical sometimes.

Say, have you ever played Ultima 1- 9.

Back