Cargo after buying ship?

Arne

Spaceman
Hi,

I am currently running a mission for lynch, so I have stuff of his in my ship, as well as the artifact. However I want to buy a new ship, but when I do this neither the artifact nor lynch's cargo show up. Can I somehow transfer the cargo?

Thank you!

Finish the mission, then buy the new ship.

The artifact should have transferred, however.

Anyway, do that and tell us if you still have any problems.

yeah, I thought of that as a way to avoid it, too and tried it. In order to finsih the mission it is pretty much imperativ for me to get a new ship it seems like. Can't get by the hunters waiting for me in Rikel in my old Tarsus.

Thanks for the fast answer, and I absolutely love the remake. Haven't played Privateer forever and always tried to run it on a new system.

Arne

Well, can you abort the mission and re-take it later?

Usually you can, but sometimes you can't...

Wait. I think you can always abort it, but sometimes you can't refuse it...

Sadly no. Have to be careful if you are on a merchant run do not buy (or transfer an owned) Ship as you will still show the cargo but the mission is gone (its ok if you are just doing a cargo run though)

Okay, so I might just have to go back and restart, then make sure I have the ship I want before or figure some way with those daemons (any advise is very welcome here ;-)) ?!

I had a question.

1. Does the extra hidden cargo space actually work yet, because it seems the militia knows your carrying contraband right away.

2. Is there a way to get other ships outfitted with the hidden cargo space later in the game, and if not, how would you flag your other ships with it by editing the files?

Thanks

Back