Captain To the Bridge

Which Vessel That Carries Fighters Would YOU Like to Command?

• TCS Concordia (Concordia-Class Super Cruiser)

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • TCS Concordia (Confederation Class)

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • TCS Tigers Claw (Bengal Class Carrier)

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • TCS Tarawa

• TCS Victory

• TCS Cerberus

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • TCS Vesuvius

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Intrepid

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • TCS Midway

Votes: 11 17.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by LeHah
I'm the only person who voted for The Victory and it was simply because it's the only ship, in any game, where I feel "at home".

I agree with you at that. Through all the games I feel that that ship is the one ship that I actually felt at "home". Maybe it was because you moved around from place to place for the first time in a Wing Commander game, or something along those lines, but something made it seem more... homely. It also could have been the people that were aboard telling you what was happening in their lives, what they would do after the war, and some of the baggage that they brought along with them to the ship with their personalities. The Victory, out of all the ships tha you have been on in the Wing Commander games was the one ship that you could move around in the most. There were at least 8-9 different areas that you could go to or zoom in on. I feel that the carrier certainly was a great ship. A good choice LeHah.

To be fair, i always change my vote when a *Best Carrier/In Which carrier do you want to serve* poll comes.
It´s boring to vote always the same ship, and polls like this are made each month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back