Captain To the Bridge

Which Vessel That Carries Fighters Would YOU Like to Command?

• TCS Concordia (Concordia-Class Super Cruiser)

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • TCS Concordia (Confederation Class)

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • TCS Tigers Claw (Bengal Class Carrier)

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • TCS Tarawa

• TCS Victory

• TCS Cerberus

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • TCS Vesuvius

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Intrepid

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • TCS Midway

Votes: 11 17.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I changed the poll title to reflect the fact that not all the ships that are listed are carriers :)

Heh, didn't notice that. Perhaps "Which vessel would you like to command?" would be less of a mouthful? ;)

Hades-class Quick Strike (Assault) Cruiser.

"Assault" in brackets, 'cause that's what Admiral Rayak says in the SO Intro, but I don't recall it mentioned anywhere else.

[D'oh, TC beat me.]

The assault bit was probably used because he was talking to a big crowd and he was describing it, rather than naming it... or something...

That's what I thought. And Rayak is female. ;) Governor Cavazos is the other person who speaks to the crowd, perhaps you were thinking of him?

Originally posted by Wedge009
That's what I thought. And Rayak is female. ;) Governor Cavazos is the other person who speaks to the crowd, perhaps you were thinking of him?

I wasn't really thinking of anyone in particular... I just saw the thing you said and posted a reasoning for it.

Originally posted by Wulf
Man, I need to bid for Prophecy Gold one of these days...
From memory:

Admirak Rayak: Governor Cavazos, esteemed guests, I am very pleased to announce Confederate forces aboard TCS Midway have removed the alien threat from Kilrathi space!
Crowd: <cheers>
Admiral Rayak: And today, CIS reports taking possession of Cerberus, Bartok Design's first quick-strike assault cruiser.
Cavazos: Thank you, Admiral. Because of her value to peace-keeping missions in foreign systems, we have assigned Midway's best flight crew on Cerberus' maiden voyage...

Zero: You know, I think I'd prefer flying formation with Midway around Jupiter.
Cavazos: A toast!
Maestro: I'd prefer to be planet-side.
Cavazos: A return to peace!
Zero: Ohhhh, yeah!
Cavazos: With Midway and Cerberus churning the waters...
Zero: I'd pay real money for some daylight, Maestro.
Cavazos: ...we may soon run short of beasts and villains.
Zero: With any luck, this Intel gig won't last more than a few weeks.

I forget the rest, just get the SO demo. :)

I can't get the demo. The main site is shut down, and other addresses that carry it have resulted in erroneous downloads for me. I'll just have to get the game itself. :)

Originally posted by Wulf
Heck yeah! The Vesuvius looks *bling-bling* and pimpin'!

I don't get the hard-on everybody has for the Vesuvius... it looks like the generic WC4 carrier, only flattened and with an uglier texture. Like a submarine somebody sat on.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF

I don't get the hard-on everybody has for the Vesuvius... it looks like the generic WC4 carrier, only flattened and with an uglier texture. Like a submarine somebody sat on.

HahaHAAA!! Not only is it funny, but it seems so true! Yeah but since we were talking about accomodations at that point, I had to agree that the big V looked really nice (well, the bridge, at least!):cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back