Capships should never be destroyed...

Actualy there is a Way (I think) to destroy it with out using cheats.
Go inside of it(by the big corridor) and you will find a small corridor that leads to the ship reactor core, I try to blow up the ship by using guns, missiles and even torpedos but if you eject inside the reactor core the ship blow up(I am unsure since after I eject the screen stop and takes me to the capture scene but since I dont see my ship explode like it normaly does...)
And the Base? did anyone found the kilrahi base?

[Edited by Dragon on 01-17-2001 at 00:29]

I don't think so. Even the CIC's Database has a Mr. Kat picture instead of a screenshot for the WC3 Kilrathi base :).

Originally posted by Dragon
Actualy there is a Way (I think) to destroy it (the Kilrathi dreadnaught) with out using cheats.
You think correctly. I've destroyed it using only the Tachyon cannon of the Excalibur. Park yourself inside the beast, engage autoslide, and start blasting away at the sides. Takes a while (some 10 minutes, if memory serves), but it CAN be done, yes.

But as I mentioned, it doesn't matter. Endless waves of fighters continue to jump in thereafter, and if you eject you go to the regular scene of being tractored into the dreadnaught, as if you never killed it.

about hte killing of the dreadnaught

if i assume right this is about killing the dreadnaught at the end of wc3 if you go the losing path.

my favorite fighter is the arrow, so i used that one for that mission and i killed the dreadnaught with my guns. just fly into it, the gap between the engines and the main body and the 4 sections that span top/bottom/left/right. then you don't even need autoslide. just shoot straight ahead, and over time you'll kill it.

-scheherazade

Back