Cannot buy a new ship

U

Unregistered

I am flying the original Tarsus, and have enough money to buy something better. Unfortunately clicking on the "ACCEPT" buttons has no effect. The salesman stops talking, and I only get the option to return to showroom. Clicking "REJECT" prompts the "WINDOW-SHOPPER" spiel. Any ideas?

P.S. - Thanks to all responsible for keeping alive the most absorbing game I've ever played.

I have also tried selling all the bits on the ship first, so there's nothing left in the list at all, then trying to buy another ship.

An interesting point is that it seems to credit me with the value of my ship each time I click "ACCEPT", which results in a vast amount of credits with nothing to spend it on.

You seem to be the only one with this problem. Have you altered your Privateer installation somehow, updated it, installed one version over another?

That's strange... can you try installing normal privateer remake and using the upgrade computer to buy your ship?

I loaded Gemini Gold over the top of the first one, was it 1.0? I shall try unloading it and re-install. Sadly I will lose all that lovely lolly. Ah well. Thanks for the replies, chaps.

Back