Canadian Theatrical release date?

Schnellart

Spaceman
AD,

I was wondering if you or anyone else knew of a Canadian release date for Outlander?

Initially about a month ago, I became a member at Cineplex/Odeon theatres to keep an eye and track the film. It was posted with a release date of January 23, 2009, same as the US.

To my horror and amazement it was removed...and after calling I was told the distributers pulled it without explanation! After reading another of your thread posts with a Hungarian release possibly to 'Empire Theatres' I checked our local Empire Theatres. It is appearing on the web but without showtimes. Im still hoping they will yet post some news about this film.

If you can give me any information it would be greatly appreciated!!!;)

I'm not sure if Empire International (handling the Lebaneses release) is connected to the Empire theater chain here or not...

that said, I think they might either have to or are waiting to see what happens with the US Release.... Hopefully we'll find out soon.

OUTLANDER YANKED

Just checked the empire theatres site again and the movie has been removed from all release lists...ominous...i hope not.
WE WANT TO SEE IT IN NOVA SCOTIA!!!!!!

[DVB]THUNDER

Back