Callsigns

Well I can't say I was too upset to be rid of Flakbait or Swordfish... BUT VIXEN!? Come on, thats the 2nd sexiest voice I've heard in Wing Commander!
Yeah, she's recycled from WC4 - even Tempest was blown away by the way in which they put sexual innuendo into every single one of her lines...

Totally. Maybe it was because I was young and innocent back when I first heard her in game that I didn't realise, or maybe it's just because I had to listen to all of her lines one after another when getting them ready for Standoff.

Wait. What do you mean by 'even Tempest'? What're you trying to say? ;)

Well, guess they needed something after Rachel disappeared quietly.

Wait, are you saying that that voice was Panther's or is that voice just some random (read generic) pilot from WC4?

Wait, are you saying that that voice was Panther's or is that voice just some random (read generic) pilot from WC4?

Definitely not Panther (#1 Sexy voice in WC4)... although now I've got to go hunting through WC4 for her because I don't remember that at all!

Generic WC4 pilot - I think her callsign was Vero.

I don't think so... at least not in the PSX version.

Vero was a Confederation pilot in WC4. There was also Excell flying for the Border Worlders, she may be the one you're all thinking of.

Heh, I did that once off the 'ol Claw. Got the Golden Sun, then just kept getting reprimanded.

But you know what? I beat the WHOLE game. I saw all the cutscenes. Only took me like 15 minutes also. Those idiots kept letting me FLY!

Maniac would make your callsign "chicken"

I thought the point of a callsign was something that could be spoken quickly.

Yeah, which it probably got whacked down to simply "Claven"...I wasn't privvy to the ICS or over-the-air transmissions, so that's just a guess. But that's what was painted on the helo door under his name.

Yeah, which it probably got whacked down to simply "Claven"...I wasn't privvy to the ICS or over-the-air transmissions, so that's just a guess. But that's what was painted on the helo door under his name.

I knew a guy whos callsign was Vasoline. I'm like, "Whats the point? That's more syllables then your name!"

Oh boy... not sure I want to know how he got THAT name...

Sounds like a buddy walked in on him at the wrong time!

Oh boy... not sure I want to know how he got THAT name...

Sounds like a buddy walked in on him at the wrong time!

Hmm... I think you already have ideas. Although I didn't think of it like that... hmm I might go pick some up to see how that works. :p

Back