Calling all CIC members in the UK

Youngblood

Rear Admiral
I was thinking maybe all of us members that are in the UK could get together for a mini meet up of sorts, Then maybe at a future date fly across the pond to meet our cousins over in the US anyone up for this?

Looks like not much intrest in this its a shame as I would like to meet the CIC staff at some point in the future would be nice to have some people to travel with.

hold your horses! I'm sure people would be interested, I might be, just give then a bit more time!

I'm hoping to visit the UK myself at some point! I've been trying to go see every American spacecraft and there's one in London... and I'd love a chance to meet the guys who developed Privateer 2!

We're also in the very early stages of planning a bit of a Wing Commander gathering here in the US that would hopefully let fans meet some of the guys who worked on the original games.

hold your horses! I'm sure people would be interested, I might be, just give then a bit more time!
I will do glad to see some intrerest when we get a few more people intrested we can try and arrange something.

LOAF If you do make it this way let me know it would be great to meet you face to face I would go as far as saying if you need a place to stay I got room here only downside is im not in London.

Back