callimachus system!?

d3r3k

Spaceman
how the hell did i end up here!? i leave telamon, come here, the intrepid gets blown away, and i loose the game!

help.

i checked. there isnt a callimachus system listed. i checked telamon, none of the win/loose possibilities take me to callimachus.

It's part of the Axius branch. You jump to callimachus before jumping solo into Axius. You have to destroy the 2 dragons before they jump out or the mission is lost. The movie clips after Telamon explain this...

pehaps, i am not destroying the dragons quick enough. it seems that i have always managed to destroy the last one right as it jumps.

just load up with imrecs and fire one full hardpoint at one dragon and another full hardpoint at the other (IIRC these are the last two enemies you face so you can use the rest of your missles)

yeah, i got em. man, i was real afraid that i had taken a loosing path. my most recent save was when i defected. ive learned my lesson though, i need to keep more than two saves.

I played all the way through WC3 saving after every mission so I could go back and play anyone I wanted to at any time.

As a side effect, I also got to play through all the seperate endings for the game, because I could keep going back and changing what happened with Blair/Flint/Rachel.

jeez.

after i beat the mission and i try to land, the game crashes!

has this happened to anyone else?

Considering that you have something around a 100 save slots in wc4, it's kinda stupid not to use them.

Let us believe you have learnt your lesson. :)

I find it better to have each path saved out. That way if I get a craving to play a particular way from a certain point I can do it no problem. It's too bad the earlier games often limited you to a certain amount of saves.

eheh, I save EVERY single mission in wc3 and 4.
surelly worth the trouble.
any error messages when it crashes?

Back