By The Way

Dynamix478

Spaceman
On the note of the birthday photos.. I must say that is a "Damn Fine" Collection of ORigin Games and Wing COmmander / Other props etc that were in the background....

I bet you sit up late at night just dusting it hehehe...

wow.... makes me wish I had brought all those games when I was a kid. I only ever saw WC3 in store once.. i was young back then though... so I wouldn't have realised the importance of getting that collecters edition until now..

Would spend money on ebay now and get them... only lately im a little low on the money...

Yeah, there's lots of awesome stuff on eBay. Just yesterday I gnabbed a WC-thing I didn't even know existed...

Originally posted by Capn Johnny
?? Gads man, what was it?

-Johnny

It was... a Privateer keyboard cover thing... in case I ever forget the keys to Privateer.

I'll make some scans of it when it gets here so everybody can print their own Privateer keyboard dealies. It'll be like arts and crafts at camp.

Then we'll tie-dye a Dralthi.

after that will u scan in the plans of the lance dragon? so we can all build our own and become a master race, muaahahahaha!

Originally posted by Madman
after that will u scan in the plans of the lance dragon? so we can all build our own and become a master race, muaahahahaha!

No, silly, that would require a scan of the cross-section of Seether's DNA (fan item #21553), and the 'Lil Mad Scientist Fun with Genetics kit, sold at disreputable science supply shops everywhere.
The Dragon plans are only to give your master race a decent ride.

Originally posted by Dynamix478
wow... I only ever saw WC3 in store once.. i was young back then though... only lately im a little low on the money...

Tsk, tsk....some people just don't know where to look.
I've been seeing boxed WC3 in Staples' bargain bins (or EB "used" software racks) for under $15 up till sometime last year. And just this past weekend, saw it in a local flea market for $5--still shrink-wrapped!

'course, that does me no good, cuz I have 2 copies of WC3 already. What I need is KS, baby. That'd be SCHWEET!!...

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF

It was... a Privateer keyboard cover thing... in case I ever forget the keys to Privateer.

I'll make some scans of it when it gets here so everybody can print their own Privateer keyboard dealies. It'll be like arts and crafts at camp.

Then we'll tie-dye a Dralthi.

*L* I've got the cover but lost the actual cd to the game. I've been looking for it on Ebay but no luck so far.

Tie-dying a Dralthi sounds like fun. Think of all that wing span just going to waste *G*

Back