BWS Dauntless (obsolete version)

I downloaded the BWS Dauntless (obsolete version) from UE website and wanna convert it into FC, How would i go about doing that?
 
Ok. I decided to go with Killerwave's victory instead.Anyhow, I ran alpha extractor and iff reader and went in to the mat and renamed the png to bmp and copy the ship.xml to Midway files. Then when I run the game if I get close to the carrier the game runs super slow plus the carrier has a run way(road) on the outsite. I wish i could show a picture....how do i take screenshots in Flight Commander it might help.
 

eddieb

Vice Admiral
Raptor leader said:
Ok. I decided to go with Killerwave's victory instead.Anyhow, I ran alpha extractor and iff reader and went in to the mat and renamed the png to bmp and copy the ship.xml to Midway files. Then when I run the game if I get close to the carrier the game runs super slow plus the carrier has a run way(road) on the outsite. I wish i could show a picture....how do i take screenshots in Flight Commander it might help.
Ok you're the third person converting the victory, I wish people would post their work somewhere so you're not reinventing the wheel. The problem is the turrets are all 0s when they should not be. Would someone who already converted the victory please post it.

I've attached a victory ship file that works, you'll have to rename it to remove the .txt extension.

Also, renaming an image file file does not change its format. Think about it for a bit. Converting is different from renaming.

Screenshots: just type alt printscreen, then paste into mspaint or something.
 

Attachments

I just didn't rename it...I selected 24 - bit bmp in mspaint when i saved also.

I will try replace that file later and I'll take a screenshot to show what the Vic looks like. I must get ready for work now.
 
here is a list of what i named the Mats maybe that might help.

00055042. to Vic_Bridgem0 & Vic_Bridgem1
00055158 to Vic_Bridgedm0 & Vic_Bridgedm1
00055041 to Vic_Eng1m0,Eng1m1,Eng2m0 (same to Eng3)
00055157 to Vic_Eng1dm0,Eng1dm1 (same up to Eng3)
00055040 to Vic_Hullm0 & Vic_Hullm1

That text file did help it no longer slows down but my vic still is screw up with a few placements ie..road on outside of hull.

 
Top