Buy George a Coffee, Download WC Jazz Track! (June 14, 2020)

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator

Former Origin musician George Oldziey has set up a Ko-Fi page with a neat perk. The main objective of the page is to facilitate easy music compositions that fans would be interested in commissioning. It's also possible to simply tip a $3 "Ko-Fi" and get a track from George's awesome Wing Commander Jazz Album! You can find more info here.

Greetings all! I created this Latin Jazz arrangement of my iconic theme from Wing Commander 3 and recorded it with live musicians! If you buy me a "cup of coffee" you will automatically be rewarded with a download of the track!

I also added commissions option to my page where you can commission me to compose music for YOU to your very own specifications!
I will compose music specifically for your personal use (casual listening, video game playing, etc. Each piece will be composed to your specifications regarding length, style and instrumentation and delivered as a high resolution audio file (48 kHz, 24bit wave file. All of the works will be created by computer generated samples. Commissions are $500 per minute with. Minimum length of 1 minute.

Those of you who know me know my history of music for video games as well as film. I'd love to compose music for your very own personal use that no one else will have!

Thanks for your support!

George

--
Original update published on June 14, 2020

Back