But I want WCA episode 7 now!!!!!!!!!!

Our eBay script has become far too confusing to risk touching <G>

WCA episode 7 will be downloadable on Monday.

YOu shouldnt have put the April Fools day disclaimer at the top of the news, that ruins the fun.

I'm sorry but that wasn't even remotley funny, perhaps the link could have gone to some microsoft joke or something but that was awful, get a sense of humour!
And monday is not a good day for downloading stuff, I do all my downloading on weekends because its 24hr free internet access then, cheap rate for everyone else.
And if that wasn't bad enough you didn't give us any specifics on the Chris Reid dance :)

Oh and only one Academy episode is up per week, otherwise they'd need over a gigabyte of space (very expensive)

Originally posted by Supdon3
You shouldnt have put the April Fools day disclaimer at the top of the news, that ruins the fun.
Maybe I'm just late, but I didn't see any disclaimer. And I thought the posts were actually funny. At least the parody of the Origin cutbacks, anyway.

Ah, that made it more fun. Plus I didn't notice the "You've been had" link until I saw today's update. :)

NBCi's member server is down. I can't access any of my pages on it. However, my account still exists. :)

The episodes you have posted are really, really crappy, though... they were encoded by Byydo for RP *5* -- and they've got things like segments of commercials inthe middle of them. You should at the very least re-encode the DivX episodes... they'd probably end up better and smaller than the current RP episodes.

So if someone wanted to catch up on these WCA episodes where would one go to find them all up to the current episode 7?

RFB

Unfortunately, because of bandwith concerns, we can't maintain all the WCA episodes at once... since there's so much demand, we'll continue to loop them -- episode 1 will be available again after 13.

Great!! I need to catch up!! I can see with the size of them that it would be way too big to have them all up at once. Thanks LOAF!

RFB

Hearing all the bitching that I do, let me assure all of you that I'm working on some evil plans to be able to host a few at a time. I'm also tempted to start a low level fserve on IRC so that my bot can dish out the episodes to you guys one at a time. This hasn't happened yet, and if it does, it'll be a long time coming. It also won't be occurring in #wingnut, because that's just uneccessary clutter for those guys.

BUT. If you need ONE episode, and you show up on Dalnet in #drakhai and ask NICELY... I might, MIGHT be able to dcc one to you. Anyone that starts demanding gets banned.

Thats cool. Im not in any hurry but I do need to catch up on these! Oh im missing ep3-5! But if they rotate I can get the others without making admins go nuts with demands! Im a patient dude! :)

RFB

Back