bug report - flying a rocket, P:R 1.2

zbyszanna

Spaceman
Hello
It's me again ;)
I've just captured an Image Recognition missile wit my Drayman and was able to ride it! Heck, I've even landed on the planet and bought myself an armor and ECM package! :D

Ps. Is there a better way to report a bug than starting another thread on this forum?

I'm not totally sure maybe this is just another easteregg feature in the Privateer Remake 1.2 ?! :D
If you want to report bugs just open a thread called "Privateer Remake 1.2 Bugreports" and i bet it will be read by the responsible person, the same goes for Gemini Gold.

John Cordell said:
I'm not totally sure maybe this is just another easteregg feature in the Privateer Remake 1.2 ?! :D

I think it's rather treating missiles as any other vessel in the game. IHMO the easiest solution is to set the cargo size of the missile to, let's say 1000000 (as the current 1500 is to low considering 5000 cargo load of Drayman in P:R).

If you want to report bugs just open a thread called "Privateer Remake 1.2 Bugreports" and i bet it will be read by the responsible person, the same goes for Gemini Gold.

I thought about it, but I was afraid that it would eventually sink in the flood of other posts. Maybe if someone would make it sticky thread? Anyway next such thread will be titled "Privateer Remake 1.2 Bugreports" ;)

Back