Bug (?) in Destroyer Rescue comms

Ilanin

Captain
This might be a bug, it might not, I don't know. But when the TCS Breslau arrives on the scene in the second part of Destroyer Rescue (that is, the one of those two parts that happens if you save the Sao Paolo), she greets you with the comm "Captain, help us! They are shooting us!" despite the fact that the Breslau arrives a long way from the scene of the fight in which (usually) six Terran Rapiers are generally shredding the enemy corvette group.

Is the communications officer suffering from PTSD, or have the under attack and arrival communications been switched around?

I suppose I should showcase an instance of this happening. It always happens though, so this isn't hard - I even comment on it in this run (let's see if embed works):

Nice video. I didn't notice that you were using the map to target select and had edited it out till you pointed it out...I thought you were just really clever at selecting the next target.

Question...what difficulty are you playing on? Those ships went down very easily. Do you hae the diff turned down, or are you just that good?

No, that's on Nightmare unless somebody has been sneaking in to my place and changing the difficulty level on Standoff when I'm not looking. I'm not so much "that good" as "get to choose which run I put up on the video". That was the best of eight attempts , two of which were successful, two of which probably would have been but for me getting tagged with dumbfires, and four of which lost the Sao Paolo (mostly due to killing the wrong bombers because I am a muppet).

I'll add this to Bugzilla when I got home from work today and take a look at what's going on.

No, that's on Nightmare unless somebody has been sneaking in to my place and changing the difficulty level on Standoff when I'm not looking. I'm not so much "that good" as "get to choose which run I put up on the video". That was the best of eight attempts , two of which were successful, two of which probably would have been but for me getting tagged with dumbfires, and four of which lost the Sao Paolo (mostly due to killing the wrong bombers because I am a muppet).

Ah. Go go gadget selection bias!

Still, nice video and impressive flying!

Back