Bug found

I just finished the last mission in episode 5 on the winning path. The second I landed, I'm guessing there was supposed to be a victory cutscene or somthing. But the game crashed and didn't save. So now I get to fly the last mission all over again. Has this problem already been reported?

Hi, I had this problem. I'm betting the Standoff team fixed this in one of their patches. If you are not patched to the latest version, I highly recommend getting patched. Open the Standoff launcher. Click on "Options." Then under online options make sure"Check for game updates automatically" has a check mark. The patches should self install after that.

If you are already patched and still have the problem I recommend downloading the process monitor from www.microsoft.com. Note: this may only be available on Windows XP. To use this work around, launch Standoff. Hit windows+D (to get back to the desktop). Open the process monitor. And then un-minimize Standoff and play your mission.

Please post results. Happy hunting!

PS. The actual download I am talking about in the second paragraph is http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896645.aspx

Now I see that I posted the same... Shame on me.

After some tries it worked, too. But I thought we get a medal? :rolleyes:
But maybe the confederation needs every medal to fix the holes in our almost destroyed fighters:D

The pictures are always looking great after landing ^^ Sometimes it's more a hole than a fighter...

Back