Until the project is revealed, the website aims to bring together fans of Wing Commander, Privateer, Starlancer and Freelancer. It has the following sections:
- Special welcome message from Chris Roberts!
- Bits of concept art and renders all around the site! (also collected below)
- Comm-link: primary method of RSI staff to reach out to fans.
- Forums: Discuss previous (Origin / Digital Anvil) Roberts titles and speculate about the new game.
- Time Capsule 2075: First fiction teaser!
- RSI Museum: Meet the team behind the Wing Commander and Freelancer games. Currently has a Chris Roberts bio.
- Golden ticket: Sign up now to receive a Golden Ticket. Promises to let you participate during the development phase. No details right now. What's interesting is that it mentions a 24-month development cycle.
- Polls: The current poll wants to know if you like to see cockpits in your space sims. Vote now!
- The secret code is 42, a reference to Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.[/URL]
- Engineering: insights from the dev team
- Possibly a overall game description section
- The Holo-viewer: "attend a screening of the latest space epic" - possible trailer section?
- Galactapedia: in-universe information?
AD has collected the concept art from the website.
Original update published on September 10, 2012