BREAKING NEWS: Blu-Ray Officially Announced (June 2, 2013)

Bandit LOAF

Long Live the Confederation!
Plans to release Wing Commander on Blu-Ray were leaked by WalMart last month. Now we have the official word from publisher Anchor Bay: Wing Commander is coming! Their catalog now includes a listing for the release complete with cover art. MSRP for the BD is $17.99 and the new version of the DVD is only $9.98. Amazon now lists both titles (Blu-Ray, DVD) with an August 6th release date... a week earlier than indicated by Walmart! Lock in your pre-order today to get the HD version for just $12.59.

--
Original update published on June 2, 2013

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome news! I actually emailed Anchor Bay's Canada division. They said it's also slated for release in Canada. Amazon.ca only has the US import listed so far, but any of you fellow Canadians should look for a proper pre-order eventually. I might still order from the US anyway though.

(Pre-emptive response post complaining about how this is a Region 1/A release.)

Preemptive sarcastic and berating response to preemptive post complaining about how this is a Region 1/A release. Because someone has to do it. For science.

Still need to pick up a copy of the movie...I've never seen it from stem to stern.

Back