Blue Prints/Schematics

Dahan

Rear Admiral
I have seen schematics of the Confedartion Fighters that was release some time ago
I was wondering does anyone have or seen schematics of the interior design of the Ranger Class Carriers or the TCS Victory?
Any information would be greatly appreciated

I have seen schematics of the Confedartion Fighters that was release some time ago
I was wondering does anyone have or seen schematics of the interior design of the Ranger Class Carriers or the TCS Victory?
Any information would be greatly appreciated

The Victory is a Ranger class and there have never been any official blueprints for the interior layout of it. The only cross-section blueprints of a capship I can think of are in the Confederation Handbook, but it only does a cross-section of the Claw IIRC.

I'm not sure you should stay attached to 'Ranger' for the Victory - it comes from the incorrect belief that Action Stations refers to a 'Ranger class light carrier'. In fact, AS mentions only a 'Ranger class carrier'.

It may not be a light carrier, but the concordia class shares a similar hull design to the Victory. The WC4 carrier nav map kind-of hints at some of the room placement on the lexington and obviously flight control is right beside the flight deck...

As for WC3 you can kind of imagine all the rooms placed around a central elevator. However there really isn't any official schematics .

There are some drawings of the movie Tiger claw in the Confed Handbook. and there was a neat cuttaway poster that was made but was never released and has since disapeared.

Back