Bloopers to the Rescue (March 12, 2020)

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
It's a stressful time out there right now for a lot of people. Some are worried that a loved one might catch the deadly coronavirus. Others are being impacted by the devastating economic slump that it has caused. Schools are closing, and you can't even take the kids to Disneyland. Although we in no way can claim to be as inspirational as Tom Hanks, we can offer you a few light hearted moments of Wing Commander joy to help take your mind off things. Here's the blooper reel and 'making of' clips off the Wing Commander 3 Behind the Screens discs. It looks like the filming of the game's FMV was an absolute blast. You can find more in the CIC Holovids. Have fun with the videos!

Bloopers from various scenes and brief interviews with Mark Hamill, Tom Wilson and Ginger Lynn Allen.

--
Original update published on March 12, 2020

Thanks, you're the best. Everybody stay healthy!

Thanks! I have one friend with confirmed coronavirus in pretty bad shape in the hospital right now and six more in exposed quarantine. Gonna be a rough few weeks/months ahead. Can't wait for them to impose a San Francisco style lockdown on us. I give it by the end of the week.

Wing Commander music always appeals to me, is that the right word ? appeals,

yes this thing is really bad, all the best to everyone out there, good luck with your friend Chris.

best
Johan

Thanks! I have one friend with confirmed coronavirus in pretty bad shape in the hospital right now and six more in exposed quarantine. Gonna be a rough few weeks/months ahead. Can't wait for them to impose a San Francisco style lockdown on us. I give it by the end of the week.
Sorry about your friend. We can only hope. I guess that in a certain morbid way of luck he got sick when there were still enough hospital beds available (I guess). That will increase his chances. Fingers crossed!

Back