Bloodmoon

Shipgate said:
I thought it was really cool you could actually be a Dunmer from Morrowind and the land actually looked like it does in Elder Scrolls 3.
Really? I thought it was really rather odd that cities in Arena's Morrowind Province were all incorrectly placed (and some were possibly anachronistic) :p.

(but, of course, it's actually in Morrowind that they're incorrectly placed, not in Arena)

Quarto said:
Really? I thought it was really rather odd that cities in Arena's Morrowind Province were all incorrectly placed (and some were possibly anachronistic) :p.

(but, of course, it's actually in Morrowind that they're incorrectly placed, not in Arena)

Of course, we're talking Vvardenfell, the ass-end of the empire. :D At least they got the artifact names right in Morrowind (Ebony Mail, Necromancer's Amulet, Auriel's Bow), and the first was still useful. Still, given that cities DO change over the years and centuries, you could forgive them the city design and placement, if only because the game was well-done otherwise. Except for the crash-to-desktop and broken-quest bugs. :p

Quite a few bugs I noticed actually. What is the name of the female orc in the Mages Guild in Balmora? Well anyway, I noticed in the original Morrowind, before the Game of the Year addition came out, when you walked up fairly close to her, she started levitating right before your eyes if you didn't move back again. I actually just watched her once totally float up into the screen and then she was gone forever.

In the Game of the Year addition, she'll still start to take off, but always comes back down before she gets too high. It's really quite amusing to watch.

By now, you can be almost completely certain it's a new game - hence that big "IV" sign :p. Besides, they wouldn't bother with that much hype over another addon. In any case, all signs point towards TES4, which will most likely be called Oblivion. Most people at the TES forum seem to believe that it will take place in the Altmer province... but I don't know what they're basing this belief on. Oh well, just a few more hours.

Those graphics look amazing. I suppose when this game comes out it will be a good excuse to finally get an Xbox. I wonder if it will feature anything about the Neravarine in the story.

I doubt it - TES games generally ignore the characters from previous games, and for good reasons. In order to have anything about the Nerevarine, they'd have to say who and what s/he was exactly, and that would disappoint all the people who played a different Nerevarine. I mean, hey, everyone knows the Nerevarine is a Dunmer assassin ;).

Back