Bladerunner

Joker057

Spaceman
Anyone here play the Blade Runner game for PC? I'm playing it right now and its pretty cool. Its loosly based on the movie starring Harrison Ford. Its a really hard game that you collect clues and what not. One thing I really enjoy about the game is the ESPER unti where you can scan and enhance photographs.

Yeah, I played it. It had it's moments, but I think the replay value is fairly limited. Why are you bringing it up, anyway?

Just 'cause he wants to. That's what the OTZ is for: bringing up whatever's on your mind. I know you haven't been here long, but even in the few months I've been here, this forum has discussed everything from movies, music, politics, religion, games, girls, trolls, silly pictures, and bad dreams (the last two were my fault). Use it to your advantage and enjoy. :)

Supposedly the game had some sort of dynamic events system that shifts things around every time you play.

The game has at least six different endings for one it all depends on how you play the game. You can finish as a replicant or as a blade runner. You can leave with the girl or you can kill her. If you get stung by the scorpion in Animoid Row you'll finish the game as a rep it all depends on how you play. Unfortunatly Ive only seen two endings and thats when i decided to uninstall the game. Because unfortunatly the replay value is limited.

I realize this is the off topic area; I was just curious as to what had brought on a discussion of Blade Runner. It seems like a fairly random thing to ask about.

Replay value: I just saved a lot and went through most of the endings without having to do much replaying. However, I'd like to point out that the game gives you at least one hint as to whether or not you're a replicant. Just because you're a replicant sympathizer doesn't necessarily mean you're a replicant--you might just believe you're a replicant.

The basic idea is that, if you ESPER one of the photos that seems to prove that you're a replicant, you either (1) find no inconsistencies or (2) find an inconsistency which proves the photo is a fraud.

I don't know about the whole scorpion thing. It makes sense, to be sure, since otherwise you'd be dead.

Back