Black Lance

You'll probably get a few posts from me because after reading through pages and pages, you think about things and then forget.

Just quickly, someone said Kilrah's tectonic instability caused them to be aggressive. Well, you could think like that but how would that explain an aggressive race that lived on a very favourable world.

An example comes to mind, humans!

Its interesting to think that there is this forest that is split down the middle by the Congo River. On one side there is a group of apes that are peaceful and live together cooperatively. On the other there are chimps who violently attack one another. I wonder which side we're related more closely to...

Second thought:
Anyone remember the Bulrathi from Master of Orion. Big bunch of bear like creatures that would kick arse in hand to hand combat?

A race's aggressive tendencies are partly based on physical environment. But I think culture plays a bigger part. The Kilrathi prophecy goes a longer way to explain Kilrathi militarism than just saying their world is unpleasant. Heck the Kilrathi probably consider Kilrah to be a paradise compared to Earth, seeing as how its what they're used to.

My point was that the Human race is probably the most aggressive thing out there and that it would be in the best interests of an alien race to wipe us out if we can't educate ourselves into being a more advanced society.

Humans are a virus...isn't that what was said in the Matrix? Well its true.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
You know what's agressive? Gorillas.

Especially that big mecha Gorilla boss at the end of the first level of Einhander!

Originally posted by LeHah

Especially that big mecha Gorilla boss at the end of the first level of Einhander!
Dude! I LOVE Einhander! the best damn shooter I've ever played!

Back