Black Lance themed Volvo ricer

lorddarthvik

Spaceman
Hi there

As some of you may already know, i sometimes make some Wing Commander themed 3d art. I made a Volvo S60 awhile back. now, i want to add visual tuneing, and add Vinyls! :) This is the first time i try vinyls, and i thought i make it WC themed :D Heres a first try. I will add some more Vinyls tomorrow. If you have desing ideas please post 'em, I'll be more than happy to make them :) (please draw a simple image if you have some complicated ideas :D ) I can do better then this, but as i said this is just a try.
(this 100Kb limit is klilling my renders though)

Attachments

• Vov1.jpg
    Vov1.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 204
hmmm it doesn't look WC themed to me, except that text on the door. Actually it looks Volvo-themed to me.. lol..

but the model of the car look really good.

For a Black Lance themed vehicle, it seems just a little too, well, friendly. And shouldn't it really be a Volkswagen?

RGR that. Black for black lance :) Sorry but this will remain a car, i wont add tachyon guns and wings and such. Maybe a cloaking device will fit in :)

Ah... "ricer"? we've got "ricer"s now?
does UncleBen know about this? 'cause he should get a peice of those revenues.

I got a Honda Civic modell for a ricer. I know that a ricer should be a japo car, but any car that sports some very overstyled (=bad) visual tuneing is considered a ricer today... :) So if you excuse me, i wont call it a tuner until it deserves that. But its really up to me to make it one worth the name :D

How about a flashpak instead of a spoiler on it? Where is the Blacklance Triangle? There has got to be a lightning bolt somewhere like on the doors. Oh, yes sponsors. You could put "SRA" and "Benefactor"on it. As for Pit crew: Axis Station Mx would be fine. Don't forget a driver-----that could be Seether:)

MNelson

Http://www.blacklance.org

triangle is on the hood!!! take a look :) I'v got a ocncept dranw. Will do some tomorrow, cause today i had to work on my Kilrathi image...

I agree that the car should be black. Looking at the logo on my WC4 CD's, the circle around the triangle logo should be orange, and the writing could be white or orange. There's just a little red too around the logo. Making the air intakes on the hood look red like the Dragon fighters might look good too.

Back