Birthday Salute

try it man drink a bottle together with someone else (usually a girl) and then go to a party youll have great fun!!!

I only had always the disadvantage if I drank...I get stomach-aching and my head also aches...I never had fun when I drank...:)
Okay the one time I drank a lot...it were a lot of different things which really didn't fit to each other. I just drank 2 bottles mineral water after it. Unfortunately because of the Co2 in it...after that it was more worse.

Hey LOAF, belated Happy B-Day. Next year you'll need to come down to Georgetown and I'll start you on the bar crawl.

although a little late...

A happy birthday, Bandit.
1/5 century old (you should start to think about your life *g*)

<Life long n' proper>

Respectfully,
Eleazar

Originally posted by Cadfael
Yeah the us is pretty weird
kids are allowed to have guns but they aren't allowed to drink a beer!!

On another note:
Did you know that most americans didn't have sex till the age of 20 or 22 but most 15 year old americans already had oral sex i mean wow !!!
That's really weird!!

Whoa, I've been missing out on a lot then!

Happy belated B-Day, LOAF.

Originally posted by Cadfael
Yeah the us is pretty weird
kids are allowed to have guns but they aren't allowed to drink a beer!!

On another note:
Did you know that most americans didn't have sex till the age of 20 or 22 but most 15 year old americans already had oral sex i mean wow !!!
That's really weird!!

Um, yeah. :)

Happy birthday., LOAF. I was going to do rthis earlier, but my !@#$% i-net conection gave ou. :( Have a nice day. :)

By the way, this is sort of a stupid question, but what does LOAF stand for?

Long live the King! :)

Originally posted by Bob McDob
By the way, this is sort of a stupid question, but what does LOAF stand for?[/B]

I could tell you... but then I'd have to kill you.

This is a bit late, sorry bout that, I just go straight to the cz without going to the cic then catch up on news, but anyway happy b-day loaf

Bummer!

Looks like I'm always last for these things... ;)

Well, as an apology, I will sing "Happy B-Day" in THREE languages (I know you like it when I use other languages, Bandit ;)):

ITALIAN
Tanti auguuuuri aaaa teeee!
Tanti auguuuuri aaaa teeee!
Tanti augurii caro LOOOOOOOAAAF...

Tanti auguuuuri aaaa teeee!!!

FRENCH
Jooooyeux aaaanniiiiiveeeersaire
Jooooyeux aaaanniiiiiveeeersaire

Jooooyeux anniiveersaire Bandit LOAF...

Jooooyeux aaaanniiiiiveeeersaire!!!

ENGLISH
Haaaaapppy Biiiirthdaaaaay tooooo youuuuuu...
(ok I think that's enough! <g> )

I hope you dont feel too old LOAF... <g> Time for early retirement? LOL
Originally posted by Death
Originally posted by Bob McDob
By the way, this is sort of a stupid question, but what does LOAF stand for?

I could tell you... but then I'd have to kill you.
Mmmmh yeah...

I guess the "LOAF" explanation is going to remain one of the greatest mysteries of mankind... <G>

[Edited by mpanty on 04-21-2001 at 00:32]

Sorry for a belated happy birthday LOAF.

Maybe next year we could organise a fireworks display or get you the new wing commander. :)

Ooops - been away from the net for a few days. Happy belated birthday LOAF ... did you get any WC stuff for your birthday? :) Like maybe Freddie Prinze jnr's singlet to go with the socks ??

Back