Big Damn Ending

U

Unregistered

So.... I finally finished my perfect game with a perfect last mission. Toasted the Carrier, crippled the super carrier, shot down everything red, and lost a reasonable amount of blue. Fly home. Land on carrier. Get the whole, Tech sees fighter scene. Then see the you did so and so percentage screen.

Then..

The game crashes! I would really, really, like to see the bonus better than the book ending I feel my efforts deserve. Any help?

You should be able to select the cutscene from the mission replay computer. Even if it crashed, as long as you successfully finished the last mission, the cutscene should be availible.

So I have a lovely green note in my Mission Recorder listing the % score I got for finishing 'Big Damn Ending' but so far as I can tell none of the grey unscored missions are in fact a cutscene I have not yet seen.

How would I get to the aforementioned flight deck? I can only refly the previous mission. Or talk to Cougar again.

Its possible that if the game crashed following the screen showing your score, you may have to replay the mission.

Having finally managed to refly the ending mission with a perfect result, it now occurs to me I have no way of telling if the final cutscene I have unlocked is the 'Good' ending, or the 'Average' ending.

Clues?

The final cutscenes are actually missions and therefore show up in the flight history. The best ending is called "Next Year in Kilrah". I forget what the average ending is called but it isn't that.

Oh, that was a less cheerful big winning than I expected.

Back