Best looking female character?

Originally posted by TopGun
Maybe He wowed with his Martial Arts :D

That right there was expert use of a "horrid movies that are based on video games" reference. Man, that was good!

I think Catscratch got Sosa with his boyish charms. Aren't they in the same rank-range too?

Also, it was painfully obvious Blair had it in for her. I'd rather have Panther, though....

Doesn't anyone else think there should be two paths when Blair catches Catscratch and Sosa.

"Lucky Guy."

"Punch the Bastard" or "Not on my watch!"

What do you think?

I'd rather have Panther, though....

Yep me too.. i have a weakness for cute chicks :( but ten again that is not a bad thing :D

Are Panther and Hawk married?? they seam that way u always see them togther agugueing about crappy things :)

Originally posted by Geffory Tolwin
Are Panther and Hawk married?? they seam that way u always see them togther agugueing about crappy things :)

no, they arn't married, they just have completely different personalities

Originally posted by Col.Dom
Also, it was painfully obvious Blair had it in for [Sosa].
Was it really? I do not think so.

Originally posted by Phillip Tanaka
I guess that [Angel] and Sparks were realistically the only ones he had a shot with.
"No, Phillip. I’m flying to stop the furballs from conquering our whole race, not to hit on every lady on the ship!"

Originally posted by Wedge009

Well, as soon as he's on the Intrepid, he tries flirting with her ("So, you've got a knack for decoding"). Then, when he sees her with Catscratch, he looks a bit hurt and acts... awkward.

I perceived all that as Blair having a crush on/thing for Sosa.

\"No, Phillip. I’m flying to stop the furballs from conquering our whole race, not to hit on every lady on the ship!"

Oh sure, like HOTT when he has no less than three women. :p

Novel Blair couldn't command a bathtub and was hot for Sosa. Game Blair was a wise sage preparing for a senatorial debate while outrunning the Ella superbase.

Mix them both and you get...

Originally posted by Col.Dom

I think Catscratch got Sosa with his boyish charms. Aren't they in the same rank-range too?

Nope, Catscratch is a 2nd Lt and Sosa is a 1st Lt

Well, I don't like films like The Matrix and Gladiator, which should give you an idea that I have slightly diffirent tastes. But I will say that it is mostly a mismash of the novels and game scripts.

Back