Best looking female character?

Stiletto...hands down.

Honorable mentions ( in no particular order ):
Barbara Miles
Panther
Sosa
And for some reason...the helmsman( helmsperson ) from the Intrepid.....not sure why, just always thought she was kinda cute.

You're right, the helmsman (i guess helmswoman would be the correct term) was cute. Too bad all she did was stand there in the background in most scenes.

I did like the scene though, i think maniac was trying to flirt with her, and he bumped the helm controls causing the ship to rock.

Now that's a Maniac move if ever there was one. This scene, actually, says a lot about the Boarder Worlds, in how they were able to just laugh it off, where's in Confed, or under Tolwyn's Confed\Black Lance, you'd cop holy hell.

Oh yeah....Maniac tells her that he'll see her later, and puts his hand on hers....which is holding the steering yoke.

It was killer when he quickly put his hands behind his back and screamed " Who did that!? ".

I shoulda' put that in the Hilarious WC Moments post.

It was killer when he quickly put his hands behind his back and screamed " Who did that!? ".

I thought the funniest one liner was when Catscratch and Sosa are talking in the galley and when Sosa said "I strightend him out too sir" and Blair replies "Yeah i bet you did" why do i always have to have drink in my mouth when things like that happen.

Back