Battlestar Galactica

Hey, you aren't badmouthing Alex Mack, are you?

Perhaps people should take Loaf's advice for once. I've seen him post many times that online petitions and e-mails don't influence the producer/director/executive at all. Maybe try the old-fashioned way with pen and paper (if anyone still knows how to write anymore).

Perhaps people should take Loaf's advice for once. I've seen him post many times that online petitions and e-mails don't influence the producer/director/executive at all. Maybe try the old-fashioned way with pen and paper (if anyone still knows how to write anymore).

Hmmm. CoolDude69@yahoo.com *and* CoolDude420@yahoo.com both want my network to spend millions of dollars producing a TV show! I'd better heed this terrible warning!

ChanceKell said:
It just comes to show how open-minded SciFi channel is, compared to the totalitarian Fox networks.

It might also have had to do with the fact that SAAB was painfully expensive to make...

TC said:
It might also have had to do with the fact that SAAB was painfully expensive to make...

That's a shame. It also appeared as though Firefly was super-expensive to make. The production values were stupendous for a television series. Then again, I don't watch that much TV anymore, so there could've been advancements that I missed....

Still, there should be a SAAB DVD set.

TC said:
Although I didn't watch SAAB, it lasted an extended season, completly aired, and Fox decided to cut it? Whereas Firefly was filmed, all 13 episodes, but Fox decided to cut it half way through the season (only to replace it with "When (variable) Attack!"). When will Fox ever find something to keep in it's Friday night lineup?

HomeTheaterForum had a chat with FOX's DVD rep two months or so back, the word regarding SAAB was that "It might well be out in the later part of the year. "

I'd bet that it'll depend on the sales of the Harsh Realm and Millenium box sets.

I never quite "got" SAAB. Were they fighter pilots or ground troops? And what was with those stupid aliens they were fighting, they were slower than a Cylon.

McGruff said:
I never quite "got" SAAB. Were they fighter pilots or ground troops? And what was with those stupid aliens they were fighting, they were slower than a Cylon.

They were Marines, so they acted as both Pilots and Ground Troops

Back