Battle of Venice

Dammit, i still can't download it! Its all thanks to the stupid college computer setup where the right mouse buttons don't work.

And at home i am cursed with a dial up modem.

Also, thanks to the computer's media plyer which is twice as old as the Victory, all i was able to get was the sound.

It sounds good though.

What a great little movie. My only complaint was that the dialouge was awfully hard to understand but it was still really entertaining. Definitely look forward to more in the future.

Again, I echo my comrades thoughts on the fantastic job you've done. Keep practicing cause you'll only get better and you're already well ahead of the game.

To comment on the whole Kilrathi culture thing, I always got the opinion that the Kilrathi civilian course of life was never really shown in the Wing Commander games because there was simply no need for us to see it. (Anyone want to watch Kilrathi farming for six hours???) I got the opinion that there was a class of kilrathi that were truly warriors and regarded it as the pinnacle of life...however there were other classes that were chosen to serve because they were drafted or felt they could advance (i.e gain nobility as mentioned briefly in Armada). I assume the other classes contains the farmers, artists, dock loaders, scientists etc. (insert other classes here). Let's face it...an advanced society can absolutely not function if everyone in it is totally dedicated to war. There's too much of a need for doctors, scientists and engineers to repair the equipment when they get broken.

The little glimpses we've seen into "non-warrior" Kilrathi are far too brief to make assumptions that they simple don't have other interests...in my humble opinion.

I came to this news item a bit late, but I must say I am glad I did see it. This is great, you deserve much praise for your musical selection and placement. The work itself is just in a league of it's own as well, I hope you do more in the future.

-Rance-

Well, I would like to thank you all for your very positve feedback and encouragements, I am just glad you liked my little movie. :D

Wow, great work. I had a little trouble understanding the Kilrathi though, but that may be my speakers. I hope to see some more good things from you in the future!

Back