Band of Brothers: Chapter Three- - Ambush...

Oh, hang on. <Smacks himself on the head> Read the story first, comment later.

Yeah, I see you already changed the route so you don't go through Enigma or Niven. Great. This looks just fine for the route. Presumably, there will be no enemy presence in Lucas, McCaffrey, or Shelton, since the Kilrathi are trying to get to Sol.

Hey, maybe you should add a little section in there about their passage through Repleetah? No need for enemy encounters or anything, just a few comments from the characters about the great Battle of Repleetah, and all that. The reference material you'd need is in the Victory Streak (I think) or Kilrathi Saga manual.

Hmmm, I think I'll have to read the story again. I'm getting lost in all this system name switcheroo.
smile.gif

Perhaps , after the decision is made, someone could draw a map showing the systems included in the story, something like Primarch(did I get the name right?) did for his Rebellion story.

Speaking of Primarch, where the hell went the guy?
confused.gif

------------------
The WC Source Code Release Project needs you!

"This matter winds itself ever in new riddles.", Faramir - The Lord of The Rings

"...we follow the sun, we follow the sun, we follow the sun..."

[This message has been edited by klaus (edited June 11, 2000).]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, a map of the Enigma Sector frontlines in '65. Yes, that could be interesting... I'll think about it... maybe
smile.gif

I don't know where Primarch went. He was here, and he disappeared. Maybe he just doesn't have time to write right now - it is the end of the school year in the northern hemisphere, you know.

Uh, Dralthi5? I just found a little detail that you need to change
smile.gif
:

*“ Um, yes, sir. Chief Hornby locked that problem down while we were in the Niven System, sir. Our engines are now operating at one-hundred percent efficiency, Captain.”* - I don't think we're in Niven any more
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Quarto (edited June 11, 2000).]

Yes, it worked!
biggrin.gif
Good, now I can (hopefully) move on to Ch. 5.
wink.gif

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

It worked? What worked? The Trk Harna thing? Just keep in mind what I said about them rebelling so close to K'tithrak Mang
smile.gif

Yeah, okay.

<Yawn>. 3 AM? Yeesh, I need to hit the sack.

------------------

Primarch is still alive. Revamped his own page, posted Episode 3 for his Rebellion missions and intends to do even one more mission pack.
smile.gif

Sorry about the "off topicity"
smile.gif

------------------
The WC Source Code Release Project needs you!

"This matter winds itself ever in new riddles.", Faramir - The Lord of The Rings

"...we follow the sun, we follow the sun, we follow the sun..."

No problem. "Off topicity" has developed into an art form here at the CZ.

------------------

Back