Austin Powers in Goldmember

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
Wow, it's really good. So far its IMDB rating is beating that of the last two, and it's already made more money than the first one did in its entire North American run. Fifth best opening for a movie ever. There were a lot of good parts. I liked it better than the last Austin Powers and I'll probably see it again.

I enjoyed the movie a great deal, but I too thought the Spy Who Shagged Me was *slightly* better. Still, though, it's WELL worth going to see, and I laughed my ass of.

Addition to what Chris Reid said; it's getting the worst reviews of any Austin Powers movie (which to me signifies that the movie would RULE, as reviewer people are retarded)

Originally posted by Ladiesman^
Addition to what Chris Reid said; it's getting the worst reviews of any Austin Powers movie (which to me signifies that the movie would RULE, as reviewer people are retarded)

Wow, I can't believe I was there the day logic died.

I thought it was hilarious. It was slow in some places, but otherwise good. I think it was the funniest of the series.

*Hickup* It's already finished?? Yikes!
First things first, the first movie was quite alright (I somehow managed to get my mom and one of her friends to see it, and it was suddenly a lot more appealing than before when I deduced that it was sort of a Bond-parody), but the second... Well, it was worse then its prequel, that's for sure. I'll definitely have to see Goldmember, though.

Back