Attention Chris Reid. Could you please read this....

Major A Payne

Rear Admiral
I've had a telephone message from Wildcat and its just to thank the WCIC team for the figure which hes received recently. He mentioned something about a birthday party thing.

You didn't do anything wrong. It's just more sensible to send it to him that way, rather than post it here. You can't always be sure that someone will read this board (and even if they do, they may overlook your post). By sending it through E-mail, you can at least be sure that they'll get it eventually. :)

while we're on the subject, could somebody let me know of Kris V.'s e-mail address? I need to thank him for giving me my posts back and I don't know the correct address.

Hey, yeah, I don't get around the Chat Zone very often. You're welcome for the figure, hope you enjoy it. I've already slowly been accumulating odds and ends to give away as door prizes for next year's birthday party. The best email for Kris is probably Krisv@wcnews.com

thanks, I e-mailed you on your "splat" e-mail before remembering that that's not the one you talked to me from...

Back