Atmosphere capable?

Originally posted by Wedge009
I'd hate to be in Blair's position, being ferried in an thing like that, with the chance that a Kat could just come along and blast the "Heart of the Tiger" with an easy missile shot. Of course, that'd be dishonourable, but since when did the Kilrathi believe in honour? :)

just before they die by your gunfire :)

Dunno about capable of atmospheric combat, but all the WV ships must be able to at least fly.

I think of Privateer, where blocky ships like the Orion, Galaxy and even the Tarsus take off and land from planets all the time. Somehow they are capable of getting from the landing pads to space.

Staying with priv., I bet the Centurion is quite capable of atmospheric anything.

Well, blocky ships would be able to fly in atmosphere, but like it was mentioned before, they'd have to burn alot of fuel for thrust-vectoring (like the Harrier), and if they were caught by enemy ships in atmosphere then they were dead because they wouldn't be able to manuever worth anything. Then again, if the Tarsus gets caught by just about anything other than a Light Talon (2 Lasers, 1 Mass Driver), in atmosphere or not, it's dead. :D

Originally posted by Rampage3051
Well, blocky ships would be able to fly in atmosphere, but like it was mentioned before, they'd have to burn alot of fuel for thrust-vectoring (like the Harrier), and if they were caught by enemy ships in atmosphere then they were dead because they wouldn't be able to manuever worth anything. Then again, if the Tarsus gets caught by just about anything other than a Light Talon (2 Lasers, 1 Mass Driver), in atmosphere or not, it's dead. :D

hey, i flew the tarsus through kilrathi space all the time. and there are several people who completed the game with it

Um, merc is an abbrebiation for mercenary. I only pirate when the opportunity arises, ie pirates blow up merchants, I pick up cargo, then blow up the pirates and pick up their cargo. :)

Here's a healthy tip: There's absolutely no reason that two question marks should *ever* be next to eachother.

Thus, it goes without saying that there's no reason sixty-threethousand question marks should ever be next to eachother.

Well you know what they say one man's question mark is another man's fifteen-thousand-seven-hundred and fifty question marks ;) .

Originally posted by Supdon3
Looks like four to me

Four is too many. I mean what's with foreigners and lots of question marks together.

Are non-US countries full of questions?

Braziliacs are especially guilty!

Brazil must be an especially questionable country!

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Originally posted by Supdon3
Looks like four to me

Four is too many. I mean what's with foreigners and lots of question marks together.

Are non-US countries full of questions?

Braziliacs are especially guilty!

Brazil must be an especially questionable country!

Why Brasil ? (see one question mark)

Back